MBU - 2019 Instructor Registration
Welcome to the 22nd Annual Merit Badge University
It takes an army of dedicated volunteers to make MBU a success. Thank YOU for agreeing to be one of our Instructors. All Instructors are required to register online so that we may efficiently communicate information related to the big event. We appreciate your time and the effort it takes to prepare for MBU.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com. Allow 24 hours for one of our volunteers to get back to you.
Your MBU All-Volunteer Team
- All Instructors must register online
- An email is required so that we may communicate important information to you leading up to the event
- You will receive a commemorative MBU Patch
- Lunch is included with your registration
- 1 parking pass per person will be emailed to you a few days prior to MBU; park only in designated areas at the High School
- Merit Badge Instructors and Assistant Instructors are required to have a current BSA Youth Protection Certificate
- WE ARE NOT MASS-MAILING CLASS ROSTERS THIS YEAR. IF YOU WANT YOUR ROSTER PLEASE SEND A REQUEST TO PTDMBU@GMAIL.COM.
- You will receive a Parking Pass via email a few days prior to the event
- One of our Merit Badge Pre-Requisite Coordinators will contact you to discuss what will be required of your students on the day of the event. Please be considerate of our requests - it's very important that we are consistent across multiple Instructors so that we don't confuse Scouts and Parents.
Saturday 02-09-2019 7:30 AM CT to 4:00 PM CT Past
415 N Second St
St. Charles, Illinois 60174
Phone: (630) 584-9250