2023 CBT Family Camps
Build Your Family Adventure!
Big Timber Family Camps
Camp Big Timber, 37W955 Big Timber Rd., Elgin, Il.
Family Camping opportunities for Lion Cub Scout ( Tigers in the Fall) thru Webelos attending with Family Members/ Parents/Legal Guardians.
Session #1: June 9 - 11
Session #2 (NEW DATE!) : September 15 - 17
We are offering a newly expanded program schedule which includes an optional Friday night arrival for families that would like to maximize their family’s camp experience! Arrive Friday evening and check in between 6pm and 9pm, get your tents set up, then join us for an evening of campfire fun and family bonding. A continental breakfast will be available on Saturday morning for families that stay Friday night.
Saturday morning check in will be from 7:30 to 8:30 am for those arriving in the morning. breakfast will be available from 7:30-8:30 am for those who purchase a meal ticket. Opening ceremony will be at 9 am and we have a full day of family fun planned.
Sunday morning, the fun isn’t over yet. Breakfast is at 8 followed by additional program activities. We will gather for camp closing ceremony at 11am after which camp will have ended.
Join us for
- Shooting Sports
- Campfire Programs and much more!!
Be sure to bring your summer camping gear and experience all that camp has to offer your family.
ALL NEW GLAMPING PACKAGE
Need gear? $50 for a tent for four with cots, camp chairs and lantern, set up & ready to go for you!
What is Included...
- Family Camp patch
- 2 Days and 1 Night of OUTDOOR ADVENTURE and FUN!
- Saturday Lunch and Dinner
- Breakfast on Sunday
- NEW THIS YEAR! Join us Friday night for smores, campfire, and FAMILY FUN!
Family Camp Fees:
- Scouts /Siblings: $80.00 (Earlybird Rate)
- Parent / Legal Guardian: $45.00 each
- New Cub Scout Families $55/ Youth
- Additional $10 per family for Friday night arrival. (Covers smores and continental breakfast)