Chippewa Spring Camporee
GRAND PRIX CAMPOREE
May 20-22, 2022
Camp Big Timber
Grand Prix Camporee will offer multiple activity stations where scouts of all levels can move throughout the event freely on their own schedule and based on their own interests. Throughout Saturday there will be special events being held. An outline is below with the details in the Guide!
Activity Stations: more being added:
- Shooting sports - archery, Bb-guns, Wrist Rockets, and Axe Throwing
- Blacksmithing - demonstrations, and participation
- Pioneering - Structure and camp gadgetry
- Blinkies - soldering make and take activity
- Adventure Games and Challenges
- Water-bottle Rocket launch
- Inflatable Obstacle course
SPECIAL EVENTS - SEE DETAILS IN GUIDE
Scouts Skills Triathlon - This is a race for Scouts BSA, Venturing Crews, or Sea Scouts consisting of quickly accomplishing three activity areas and a race to travel between them without adult help. See the guide for more information on the challenges and come practiced and prepared!
Pushcart Race – Cub Scouts – Complete inspection by 12 pm Saturday!
Enter your Pushcart in the afternoon race. Pushcarts will need to be checked in on Saturday morning during registration and entered in for racing. Pushcarts can also be used throughout the day to move between activity stations. Remember the safety gear.
Golden Skillet Competition - Special Cooking Competition to win the Golden Skillet
This is a special cooking competition that will occur Saturday evening. The first, second, and third place awards win the Golden skillet, the Silver Skillet, and the Bronze skillet respectively.
- No meals are included. All meals need to be planned by units or participants coming.
- ALL Participants (Youth AND Adults) must turn in a signed copy of their BSA Health Form Parts A&B when they check in.
- Participants are welcome to come for the day and encouraged to stay through the campfire program.
- Event is included in Council Activity Fee and is free as long as registration is complete by May 7th.
- Out-Council Scouts are welcome to attend for $15 per person.