OA: Spring Fellowship
Spring Fellowship - NEW DATE CHANGE to June 19-21
The Order of the Arrow Spring Fellowship will be held at Camp Freeland Leslie on the weekend of June 19 to June 21, 2020. Join us for FUN & fellowship at beautiful Camp Freeland Leslie where we will do camp improvements & cheerful service to help get our camp ready for the camping season.
Because of medical concerns, we will be requiring the following changes from our normal routine.
- Before you drive up to CFL on Friday morning, you will be sent a link to a questionnaire regarding health issues.
- You will need to take your temperature before leaving home.
- Those over 65 with other underlying health concerns should consider not participating- or should have Dr. approval to participate.
For newly elected Ordeal Candidates: This is an excellent opportunity to complete your ordeal and join our Lodge. Please read the Ordeal Candidate Letter and Ordeal Candidate Equipment List for important information related to joining our Lodge. You must also download, complete and bring the following Forms with you to this event. Form links are listed under Attachments.
COSTS: (Select those that apply) Because of the Special Circumstances in place, we ask that you register online if you plan to attend, and then pay at the door when you arrive.
- OA Member Fellowship Fee: $20 - Includes the Fellowship Weekend & Event Patch
- Guest Fee: $20 – For those non-OA members who are driving and wish to stay at camp.
- Ordeal Candidate Fellowship Fee: $60 - Includes the Fellowship Weekend, OA Sash, OA Handbook, Lodge Flap, Event Patch & your 2020 OA Dues
- Annual Members: Arrowmen who have already paid their $90 annual membership attend at no charge. Just pre-register as an OA Member and then check the annual member selection on the details page.
Brotherhood Conversions: We will not be able to do Brotherhood Conversions at this fellowship. Instead we will have several Brotherhood Trails scheduled later in the year as separate smaller events.
2020 OA Lodge Dues = $20 - For members who have not already paid their 2020 dues.
Medical Form - Parts A & B.
Please note - Lodge Dues must be current in order to participate in the Fellowship weekend.