OA: 2019 Fall Fellowship
The Order of the Arrow Fall Fellowship will be held on September 6-8, 2019. - Join us for FUN & fellowship at Camp Big Timber, 37W955 Big Timber Rd, Elgin, IL. Fall Fellowship weekend is an opportunity for both newly selected and current members of the Order of the Arrow to conduct service at our camp, share in fellowship, and learn more about what it is to be an Arrowman. It is an opportunity for Arrowmen to gather together and celebrate the past year in the lodge, learn more about how you can serve Scouting and the Order of the Arrow, have some fun, and elect new Lodge and Chapter Officers for next year. Early Bird Member Fellowship Weekend Fee is $20 ($30 after August 25th). Location : Camp Big Timber, 37W955 Big Timber Rd, Elgin, IL.
For newly elected Ordeal Candidates: This is the last opportunity to complete your ordeal and join our Lodge. Please read the Ordeal Candidate Letter and Ordeal Candidate Equipment List for important information related to joining our Lodge. You must also download, complete and bring the following Forms with you to this event. Form links are listed under Attachments. Cost is $60 ($70 after August 25th) and includes the Fellowship Weekend fee, your OA Ordeal sash, patch, OA handbook and your 2019 Lodge Dues)
For current Ordeal Members who wish to seal their Brotherhood: After you have been a member of the Order of the Arrow for at least 6 months (you did your Ordeal in or before 2018), you may seal your membership in the OA by doing your Brotherhood Conversion at this Fellowship. Cost is $20 (in addition to the Fellowship Weekend fee). Note: You must also be current on your 2019 Lodge Dues.
Please note - Lodge Dues must be current in order to participate in the Fellowship weekend. Dues for Ordeal and Brotherhood Candidates must be paid in full prior to the event. You may pay your 2019 and/or 2020 dues at this time as a convenience. Dues are $20/year. If you paid the special 2019 Annual Member Fee which includes this event, you may register using this system.
Walk ins are Welcome, but we appreciate your registration in advance to allow for food and supplies!!! Please print the medical and registration forms, fill them out, and bring them with you!
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THESE FORMS BEFORE ATTENDING THE FELLOWSHIP!
- Medical Form - Please download, fill out & sign a BSA Medical Form parts A&B. Bring this with you to the Fellowship.
- 2019 OA Member Fellowship Paper Registration - To bring with you to the Fellowship for ONSITE/Walk-In Registration if you were unable to register online.
ORDEAL CANDIDATE REGISTRATION FORMS:
- 2019 Ordeal Candidate Letter - Letter explaining to candidates about Ordeal
- 2019 OA Ordeal Candidate Fellowship Paper Registration - To bring with you to the Ordeal for ONSITE/Walk-In Registration if you were unable to register online.
- 2019 Ordeal Candidate - Equipment Letter - What you need to bring to your Ordeal
BROTHERHOOD CONVERSION FORMS:
- 2019 Brotherhood Registration - For registering for a Brotherhood Conversion (eligibility is 6+ months after completing your Ordeal Ceremony)
- 2019 Brotherhood Letter - Letter
- 2019 Brotherhood Workbook - Workbook