TFC: 2019 National Youth Leadership Training
National Youth Leadership Training
Thank you for your interest in the Three Fires Council’s National Youth Leadership Training conference.
To be registered for the NYLT course, participants must meet all of the following qualifications:
- You must be an active member of a Scout Troop or Venturing Crew.
- Must be 13 years old by June 2019
- Be able to attend the entire conference June 9-14, 2019
- Be recommended to attend the conference by their unit leader
- Scouts must have earned First Class rank or higher (exception for girls in Scout Troops for 2019 only do not need to be first class).
- Because the NYLT conference is conducted entirely outdoors, in a camp setting, all participants should have experience with long-term camping.
A mandatory pre-course orientation for NYLT participants, parents and Scoutmasters/Crew Advisors will occur 5/11/19 and a time will be assigned in a registration packet to be sent to the Scout after payment is received.
All registrations and payment should be be submitted online.
After registering, we will follow up with each Scout and unit leader with additional information about this year’s NYLT course. Registration packets with additional information will be sent once the Scout is paid in full.
Early Bird Deadline is April 15
Registration Deadline is May 27
Sunday 06-09-2019 1:00 PM CT to
Friday 06-14-2019 5:00 PM CT
NYLT Course Director
Director of Camping Services
415 N Second St
St. Charles, Illinois 60174
Phone: (630) 584-9250