An adult is required to accompany each youth that will be in 1st grade in the Fall of 2019. Youth entering 2nd grade through 5th grade can attend without any accompanying adults.
Health and Medical forms: Required for all youth and adults attending camp. No one will be allowed on camp without a medical form - parts A&B only required.
Special Accommodations: If your Scout, Sibling or Friend has special needs, please submit the Special Accommodations Form.
These forms are located on the registration pages (as attachments) and can also be found with additional information on the www.TFCDayCamps.org website.
New This Year - Online Trading Post!
We will have a free T-shirt for the Youth participants in the normal registration information - please indicate your youth's size! In addition, we will have an Online Event Trading Post within your registration that will show additional items available for purchase. New items will include a Camper Gift Pack that includes hat, water bottle and string carry bag that can all be very helpful at camp! Your auto email when registering will contain a link that can help you get back into your registration and on our TFC website under parent portal you can go back to your registration by going to the "Lookup Registration" button.
Back for More Discounts: For each youth that attends more than 1 camp session at any Three Fires Council Cub Scout Day Camp location or Three Fires Council CFL Webelos Resident Camp there is a BACK FOR MORE DISCOUNT.
Each youth that attends a 2nd camp session will receive 25% off that same youth's 2nd Camp's registration fee.
Each youth that attends a 3rd camp session,or more, will receive 35% off that same Youth's 3rd Camp's registration fees.
To receive the discount, you must follow these steps:
- Register your attendee for their 1st session of Day Camp or CFL Webelos Camp Session and pay in full.
- Forward the confirmation email for the attendee to TFCProgram.Admin@scouting.org once registration is complete.
- Start your registration (for the same attendee as camp #1) for their 2nd/3rd camp - DO NOT PAY- check "mail later" for payment. Add "2nd/or 3rd BACK for More Discount" in the "Subject" line of your email and send to TFCProgram,Admin@scouting.org.
- The discount will be applied for each attendee attending more than 1 camp. You will receive a confirmation email indicating the discount with a link to go back in to make payment for the 2nd /3rd camp.
- You will be subject to the additional charges for balances not paid before the Early Bird Discount ends on April 15th.
- The discount applies to Camp Freeland Leslie (CFL) Webelos sessions for registered Webelos Scout attendees. The discount can be for multiple Webelos sessions or a combination of a CFL Webelos session and Day Camp that a Webelos Scout attends.
- Please note: this is not a family discount. This is a discount for 1 attendee attending multiple camps. Example: John is attending Webelos camp session # 1 and a Day Camp - he gets 25% for the second camp (Day Camp). Two Youth attending 1 camp doesn't qualify nor does Two Youth each attending 2 different camps.
TFC: 2019 Day Camp Adventures to Ancient WorldsJune 03, 2019 8:30 AM: Von Oven #1: June 3-7 2019
Von Oven Scout Reservation
Von Oven Scout Reservation
Mon 04-15-2019 11:59 PM (Non-Scout Youth Participant early discount ends)