2021 National Jamboree **CANCELLED**
PLEASE NOTE - The register button is to make your 1st initial payment. To make future payments go back into your original registration.
If you have issues getting through the first registration do not go back into the system and register again as this will cause you to have make double, triple payments depending upon how many times you have attempted to register.
The National Jamboree is the most awesome event a Scout or Venturer could attend. It’s everything you can do in Scouting–and more–in one spot just for you . . . and about 40,000 of your friends from around the country and around the world! It’s 10 days of adventure and excitement that you don’t want to miss!!
For more details visit: https://tampabayscouting.org/2021-national-jamboree-july-21-30-2021
The National Jamboree happens only once every 4 years, chances are scouts may have only one opportunity to attend a National Scout Jamboree.
Here’s how you can lock-in your spot for this unique scouting adventure. The Greater Tampa Bay Council is putting together 5 units of approximately 160 total youth. Spots are limited, so we highly encourage you to confirm your spot as soon as possible.
Payment Deadlines are as follows:
$100 will hold your place on Greater Tampa Bay Area Council’s 2021 National Jamboree contingent
- $250 ($350 total) by 6/15/2020
- $400 ($750 total) by 8/15/2020
- $400 ($1150 total) by 10/15/2020
- $400 ($1550 total) by 12/15/2020
- $425 ($1975 total) by 2/15/2021
2021 Jamboree Qualifications:
- Scouts and team members MUST have a current BSA membership with a Boy Scout troop or Varsity Scout team.
- Scouts MUST be at least a First Class Scout. MUST be at least 12 years of age by the first day of the Jamboree or an 11 year old that has graduated the 6th grade, but has not reached their 18th birthday by the last day of the Jamboree.
- Be approved by the unit leader and local council.
- Scouts MUST have appropriate parent/guardian to complete the online parental consent. (An email will be sent to the parent/guardian during the application process.)
- Participate in pre-Jamboree training experience with local council and unit leader.
- Submitted BSA Annual Health & Medical Record using the on-line Jamboree submission process.
- Submit all registrations fees per the local council’s payment schedule.
National Jamboree Refund Policy
- Fees for the National Jamboree are transferable to another Scouts not already registered for the same activity. There is no penalty for this option.
- Shirts and other added items are not refundable if those items have already been ordered, but will be available for later pickup.
- A portion of the fee paid may be withheld to cover costs of supplies and other expenses for the event.
- If for some reason a participant is unable to attend, a refund may be considered minus the non-refundable deposit of $250 if the participant's spot is able to be filled with another eligible participant
Tuesday 07-20-2021 12:00 AM ET to
Saturday 07-31-2021 11:59 PM ET