2019 Fall Aquatics Training
Aquatic activities can be fun and exciting. But, inadequately supervised, they can also be dangerous. BE PREPARED AND BE TRAINED! To assist with aquatic safety for your unit, the Greater Tampa Bay Area Council’s Aquatics Committee is offering the following programs:
1. Paddle Craft Safety-Canoeing and Kayaking-Sept. 20-21 ($20)
2. Re-certification in Paddle Craft Safety (not over 6 months expired)- Sept 21 ($20)
3. Swimming & Water Rescue- Sept. 21-22 ($15)
4. Re-certification in Swimming & Water Rescue- Sept. 22 ($15)
5. Kayaking Merit Badge Counselor Workshop- Sept. 21 ($12)
6. Re-certification for BSA Lifeguard- Sept. 22 ($25)
7. Dinner for Aquatics Supervision- Sept. 21 ($8)
Camping is available Friday, Saturday.
Meals included: Crackerbarrel- Fri,Sat; Breakfast-Sat,Sun; Lunch-Sat.
Dinner on Saturday available at extra charge. No Lunch on Sunday(so we can get home sooner)
Must have current Safety Afloat and Safe Swim Defense certification: to complete these courses, click HERE
Friday 09-20-2019 7:00 PM ET to
Sunday 09-22-2019 5:00 PM ET Past