Tipisa Lodge - OA High Adventure, Lodge, Section or National Event Scholarship
Tipisa Lodge 326
Central Florida Council
For Central Florida Scouts attending an Order of the Arrow Ordeal, or Current Members attending a Lodge, Section, Region, or National Event.
Information provided will remain confidential.
The Scout must:
• Be a registered Boy Scout in the Central Florida Council and, a current dues paid member of the lodge in good standing.
• are ordinarily granted for about half the Event fee
• are considered based on financial need and availability of funds
• must be received no later than 14 days prior to the Event
• will be reviewed in the order in which they were received
• will be reviewed by the Tipisa Lodge Key 3 (Lodge Chief, Lodge Adviser, Lodge Staff Adviser) who will notify the person applying.
CONTACT E-MAIL: email@example.com
What Scholarship are you applying for?
Please select the appropriate option on the right:
Option #1: Lodge/Section/Regional/National Event: Fall Fellowship, Spring Conclave, Service Weekend, Section Conference, SLS, NLS, DYLC, NOAC, etc.
Option #2: OA High Adventure Program: the OA Programs at Philmont, Sea Base, The Summit, or Northern Tier.
Tipisa Lodge Adviser
Tipisa Staff Adviser
1951 South Orange Blossom Trail
Apopka, Florida 32703