Winchester Marksmanship Day
Take your shooting skills to the next level and challenge yourself in the NRA Marksmanship Qualification Program at Camp La-No-Che!
September 22, 2018
9:00 am to 6:00 pm (ranges closed for 2 hr lunch, noon - 2 pm)
$5 admission fee (youth and adults)
- $2 for 20 shots of .22 rifle.
- $5 for 10 shots of Shotgun
- $2 for BB Gun shooting
- Archery included with fee
- .22 Rifle Marksman Qualification Shooting
- Shotgun Marksman Qualification Shooting
- Discovery Archery Experience/Qualification
- Airsoft 3-Gun Competition
- Venturing Pistol Shooting
- Unlimited Archery
- Adult Exhibition Shooting
Description of the Winchester Marksmanship Program:
From a young shooter's first BB gun to sophisticated air rifles, shotguns, muzzleloaders, pistols and rifles, the NRA Marksmanship Qualification Program offers shooters a self-paced training platform to develop their shooting skills. It's a drill. We set the standards and you meet the challenge! Progression is self-paced and scores are challenging but attainable. Performance is measured against established par scores and any shooter who meets or exceeds those scores is entitled to the corresponding recognition awards for that rating.
Saturday 09-22-2018 9:00 AM ET to 6:00 PM ET Past
Shooting Sports Committee Chair
Director of Camping Services
1951 South Orange Blossom Trail
Apopka, Florida 32703