WOAH Venturing Area Event
Welcome to a Weekend of Awesome Happenings! This event, hosted by Southern Region Area 4, is specifically designed to embody the spirit of Venturing over the course of one weekend. All BSA youth and venturers ages 14-20 are absolutely welcome to come and enjoy:
- Glow-in-the-dark Theme
- Flexible high-adventure program that allows you to work at your own pace all day and at night
- "mountain" biking
- night swim (Friday night)
- polar plunge (early sat. morning)
- Boating activities (canoeing, kayaking, & sailing)
- Activities and program for Advisors
- Extreme PineWood Derby!
- 3 tier Climbing Course with 2-way zipline
- Swimming pool with water slides!
- And a big campfire ceremony!
March 22 - 24, 2019
Register by March 1: $45
After March 1: $55
For more information please contact:
Southern Region Area 4 President
Southern Region Area 4 Associate Advisor of Communications
We're also active on Facebook!
Williams Scout Reservation - Camp La-No-Che
Friday 03-22-2019 6:00 PM ET to
Sunday 03-24-2019 11:00 AM ET Past
SR Area 4 Venturing President
SR Area 4 Associate Advisor
1951 South Orange Blossom Trail
Apopka, Florida 32703