The Beast's Revenge
PROGRAM GUIDE POSTED
CAMPSITE REGISTRATION GOES LIVE NOVEMBER 1st!
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION IS LIVE JANUARY 1st!
THE BEAST'S REVENGE
Have a fun-filled weekend of events ranging from Shooting Sports, Aquatics and Adventure Camp. Take charge of your own FUN and choose you activities.
- April 12-14, 2024
- Check-in occurs 5-8PM on Friday, April 12th
- Welcome session held at 8:30PM on Friday, April 12th
- Experience begins at 8:30AM on Saturday, April 13th
- Experience concludes at 10:00AM on Sunday, April 13st
- Adventure Camp:
- Static Ropes
- Axe Throwing
- Pool Games/Leisure Fun
- Paddle Boarding
- Shooting Sports:
- THE BEAST'S MIDWAY
- ESCAPE THE BEAST: Timed competition featuring logic puzzles that test the mind and body.
- CAGE THE BEAST: Structure building competition for our most creative minds
- FEED THE BEAST: Adult Cooking Competitions (Appetizer, Dutch Oven Main Course, Dessert)
- OUTRUN THE BEAST: Obstacle Course for the ages, who can survive?
- Additional Activities:
- GaGa Ball
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Evening Activities:
- Night Swim
- Youth: $50
- Adults: $40
- Provisonal (Individual Scouts/No 2-deep leadership): $60
(Participant registration goes live January 1st, must be paid in full by April 5th)
WEEKEND DINING OPTIONS:
- $38.50 per person- 4 Meals: Saturday (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), Sunday (Breakfast)
- Unit Cooking
RESERVE YOUR CAMPSITE NOW:
Pay a Unit deposit of $60 to guarantee your campsite preference (payment goes towards final unit total).
All deposits paid, either for campsite or participant are non-refundable deposits. To request a refund of other monies paid, you must submit a refund request form and meet the criteria listed in order to receive a potential refund. To review our complete Cancellation and Refund Policy, or to submit a Cancellation Request, please visit:
HEALTH & SAFETY:
The health and safety of our Scouting family will always be our top priority and Camp La-No-Che is prepared to provide a safe, fun environment for your Scouts. Our team has worked with multiple Council Committees to provide guidelines aimed at keeping everyone in attendance safe and healthy. Please be sure to review the Leader and Parent Guide for additional information, as well as the Program Guide when posted for programs and activities.
Here’s your ticket to Adventure! Share it with your fellow parents, leaders, and Scouts, and let us know if there is anything we can do for you!
Friday 04-12-2024 4:00 PM ET to
Sunday 04-14-2024 11:00 AM ET