Cub Day Camp 2019 Seminole District 3A
WELCOME TO CUB SCOUT DAY CAMP 3a
UNDER THE SEA DAY CAMP
MONDAY JUNE 17th - FRIDAY JUNE 21st
Seminole District Cub Scout Day Camp offers all Cub Scouts a fun, exciting, and productive week of Scouting for girls and boys entering 1st through 3rd grade*.
Please note, 1st Grade Tiger Scouts need to have an adult partner with them at camp all week per BSA guidelines.
Each day Cub Scout Campers will meet new friends in their camp den and explore:
- Sea and ocean themed crafts
- Rank specific Scouting skills
- Camp cooking and food safety
- Daily BB Gun, Archery lessons on a BSA range
- Slingshot instruction and practice (Wednesday only)
- Super fun Waterslide sessions
- STEM workshops. This year campers will earn the NOVA Wild Award
- New this year, Free lunch provided
- Games, Songs skits and fun!
TIPS TO MAKE CAMP MORE FUN FOR THE GROWN-UPS
Pre-Check In (The Saturday afternoon before camp):
Drop by Saturday, June 15th before camp to get your camper pre-checked in. Pre-Checked campers get to enter via our special VIP door Monday morning and skip the long first day check in process.
Please plan for and expect long lines Monday morning of camp, if you don’t pre-check in.
Cub Scouts are expected to wear their camp t-shirt every day during camp.
They will come home dirty each day and will require washing. Make your week easier by getting 2 or 3 shirts. Extra shirts may be purchased for in advance for $11.00 online when you register your camper. Very limited extra T-shirts will be available for sale at camp (first come first served) for $15.00 each.
Make a great experience for you and your Camper by volunteering at Day Camp!
Volunteers get a patch, t-shirt, a camp keepsake, and $25 rebate for their Scout if they volunteer for the entire week. Tot Lot for the younger children of volunteers is offered at no charge.
We would love you for the week, but you can, help for a few hours, half a day or all week.
- Meet parents from your community.
- Have fun with your Scout doing activities and crafts.
- Free full training provided. Learn new skills.
- A great opportunity for your Scout to see you in a positive leadership role.
- Be part of a team making a difference with youth.
Best part is Volunteering is easy to just use camper registration link below to join us!
REGISTRATION FOR CAMPERS OR VOLUNTEERS EASY AS 1-2-3
- Click link below and enter your and your Campers information. Order extra camp shirts if you would like.
- Pick your payment plan and then enter your payment information.
$115 per person if paid in full by April 30th, 2019
$120 per person after April 30th, 2019
(Camp fees includes; one (1) camp patch, one (1) camp t-shirt, all materials needed for crafts/projects/labs, two (2) snacks and lunch each day.)
Register now for $50
$115 Balance due by April 30th to lock in the price.
- Download your Field Trip form and BSA Medical form to turn in at check-in
*Have a Webelos Scout who cannot attend the Webelos Day Camp or needs/wants to attend Cub Scout Camp? Please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
LDS Church - Lake Mary
Monday 06-17-2019 8:00 AM ET to
Friday 06-21-2019 5:00 PM ET
Cub Scout Day Camp Director
CDC Program Director
Council Program Director
1951 South Orange Blossom Trail
Apopka, Florida 32703