Space Coast Lightfest Horse night 2020
Space Coast Lightfest Horse Night
Ride your horse, or your horse cart through the Lights on Dec 13th.
Fee is $5.00 a horse (If you are walking with a horse and rider you will also need to pay the $5 fee.)
Included in admission:
Ride your horse through the lights one time. No cars will be driving at that time.
Visit our Christmas village, with over 300 houses.
Enjoy our Christmas Photo booth with props for you to enjoy.
Visit with Santa Claus.
Please stop by at the Concession stand run by the Boy Scouts they will be selling popcorn, hot chocolate and baked goods.
1) Step off is promptly at 6 pm it is very important you are ready to step off at 6 pm.
2) The arena lights will be one for you, parking will be in the area by the tunnel.
3) You must print your receipt and turn it in for a wrist band.
4) Wristbands will be on sale at the stables starting at 4:30 pm.
5) We encourage you to decorate your horse.
6) Santa will be there at 5 pm for you to take pictures with your horse before it gets dark. See him at the stables.
For a full calendar of our special events visit Space Coast Lightfest on Facebook