VA Central Area OA Fall Ordeal 2019
Registration for the 2019 Virginia Central Service Area Ordeal
and Brotherhood Conversion
Date: October 4-6, 2019
Where: Camp William B. Snyder, 6100 Antioch Road, Haymarket, VA 20169
Questions? Contact: Mr. Chris Marston, firstname.lastname@example.org, 571-482-7690
- All registrations must be completed online
- Gather this information before starting your registration
- OA # (Candidates should have received this number in the letter inviting them to participate - if you can't find it, go ahead and register without it)
- BSA # (This is the number printed on your BSA ID Card - If you can't find it, your Unit will have a record of it)
- OA Chapter (Each District has an OA Chapter that goes by the same name. If you don't know what District you're in, ask a leader in your Unit)
- Name, Address, Email (one that is read), Phones
- Allergies/medical/dietary restrictions
Registration closes - October 4.
Check In Time: General Check In Time - Friday 7-8:30 pm for Ordeal Candidates and Arrowmen. Ordeal candidates who are not able to arrive by 8:30 pm on Friday should email email@example.com to see whether it will be possible to accommodate a late arrival.
Check out Time: Sunday 9:30 am. New Ordeal members should be picked up from camp at 9:30 AM on Sunday.
Notice to all candidates: All Ordeal candidates that have been elected during the election period (November 1, 2018, to May 31, 2019) should have received a written notice confirming their candidacy and an invitation to attend the upcoming Ordeal from their chapter. You have one year from the date of your election to complete your Ordeal.
Notice to Elangomats: As an Elangomat, you agree to volunteer to lead candidates during the entire Ordeal Weekend.
Notice all Order of the Arrow members: All active OA members are encouraged to register. An active Order of the Arrow member is currently registered with BSA and has paid 2019 Lodge dues. If your dues are not current, you can pay them online at OA Dues.
Additional Documents: See the sidebar for two important documents, both of which must be completed and brought to the Ordeal. Each is described below.
1. Lodge Code of Conduct--The Code of Conduct sets out expectations for behavior and must be signed by the participant (and the participant's parent or guardian if the participant is under 21).
2. BSA Health & Medical Form--The Form is required of all members and candidates. Parts A & B must be filled out completely
BRING THE COMPLETED HEALTH & MEDICAL RECORD FORM WITH A PHOTOCOPY OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR INSURANCE CARD TO THE ORDEAL, IF THE FAMILY DOES NOT HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE STATE "NONE".