Cub Summertime Passport 2020
NCAC’s 2020 Cub Family Summertime Passport
Open to all Cubs Scouts and potential Cub Scouts!
Families of Cubs – Welcome to great summer adventures in 2020.
Cubs have an opportunity to grow, learn, and have fun doing Cub Scout activities – some count towards rank advancement. Earn a cool patch!
Aspire to get outside and take outings. But if you feel virtual experiences are better and safer, do those.
Activities center around four basic Cub themes: Explore Me, Explore My Family, Explore My Community, and Explore My World. Complete 2 activities in each theme (= 8 total) to earn the custom patch.
Generate Your Passport
Download your passport here: https://scoutingevent.com/attachment/BSA082/document_15918399310_2696.pdf
Activity window is “summer” – Memorial Day weekend (May 23, 2020) to Labor Day weekend (Sept. 7, 2020). All family members may earn this patch.
Pre-Order Your Patch TODAY
Patches are $5 each and the proceeds go to fund more scouting events. Order your patch today. Click on green 'Register' button.
• Order by July 31 for September patch distribution.
• Order by September 30 for November patch distribution.
• All family members may earn this patch.
Submit Your Form
When done with your passport, upload your completed form to https://www.ncacbsa.org/cub-scout-passport-upload/ There, you can also share some great pictures from your adventures. All activities completed between Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day Weekend count for the NCAC’s 2020 Cub Family Summertime Passport.
Not part of NCAC or not a scout yet? No problem
Existing Cub Scouts:
- Select the Out of council option when registering to have the patch mailed to you.
Not Currently Registered as a Scout or Scouter?
- We'll mail you patch to you in September or November (depending on when the order is placed).
Adult Patch Requirements
Parents and guardians can earn their own patch by completing the following steps:
- Have fun with your Cub Scout and the rest of your family by picking at least two activities in each Exploring category on the Passport.
- As each activity is finished, complete the information in the category box (include the date and parent/guardian initials).
In addition to the patch, most of these activities satisfy requirements in your Cub Scout’s handbook.
- Parents and guardians, go over your Cub Scouts requirements with them in their Cub Scout Handbook for specific requirements that you can work on while completing the passport.
- Email your Cub Scout’s Cubmaster or Den Leader with what your Scout completed and the date so your unit can track their advancement.
Share the adventure on social media!
Post your best photos on social media and share the fun of Cub Scouts.
Be sure to tag us as well as join our facebook group — https://www.facebook.com/groups/ncac.cubscouts/
@NCACBSA #cubscoutsncac @ncacbsa #cubscoutsncac