2023 OA Lodge Fall Fellowship Camp Olmsted
OA Fall Fellowship
At Goshen Scout Reservation/Camp Olmsted
Come for Great Food, Fun, and Fellowship!
September 8-10, 2023
The theme is "A Splash Into Brotherhood!"
Please register for the event
No walk-ins preferred
Amangamek-Wipit Lodge’s Fall Fellowship is a great opportunity for all Arrowmen in the lodge to enjoy a weekend of recreation, service, and fellowship at Goshen Scout Reservation/Camp Olmsted. Join us for activities including waterfront activities, archery, rifle, shotgun, black powder rifle, a hike to Viewing Rock as a large group or small group, and a service project.
Carpooling is encouraged! Adult participants – please work with your chapter adviser to coordinate transportation for the youth in your chapter.
Registration (closes September 5th)
- This is open to the entire #470 Amangamek-Wipit Lodge
- The Lodge invites non-OA adult drivers to stay at camp rather than dropping off and then returning to collect Arrowmen. Please register to join us for meals and participate in the activities - bring your own tent and appropriate camping gear (no mess-kit)
- All registrations must be completed online
- Gather this information before starting your registration
- BSA ID#, OA Chapter, Name, Address, Email, Phones, Volunteer Opportunities, Brotherhood conversion (if taking enter ordeal date), and allergies/medical/dietary restrictions
Costs (Patch is included for registered OA attendees)
- No Cost (Passport holders must indicate their attendance at the event by completing the online registration process and selecting the no-charge Passport holder registration option.) Passports are sold to members prior to the annual lodge banquet and cover the costs for the banquet, dues, and the spring and fall fellowships.
-Members and non-OA Family members (non-Passport holders)
- $45 until June 30th
- $50 until July 31st
- $55 until September 5th
-New Ordeal Youth Members
-$25 for new YOUTH members that did their Ordeal in 2023
-Certified Cook Crew, Shooting Sports and Waterfront Staff. Contact Morgan Bentley for approval and password to register. When registering, the registrant type is Instructor/Staff.
- $25 for approved staff
What to Bring
- Friday Night - Eat before you arrive (cracker barrel will be the only food available)
- Personal camping gear (no mess kit needed)
- Water bottle with your name on it
- Tent - no cabins available
- Appropriate clothing/footwear for the weather including rain gear
- The waterfront may be open, bring appropriate gear/footwear to enjoy the water
- If you completed your annual swim test any time in the year prior to fellowship, bring the certification
- Medications - all Scouts and Scouters are responsible for their own medications. No medications will be collected. If this a problem, please email the health and safety Adviser and cc your chapter adviser.
- Health Form - download the form labeled 'All Scouting Events'. Hand in the form at check-in - Without a form, you will not be permitted to stay (applicable to members and non-members).
I Acknowledge that I will abide by the Lodge Code of Conduct - Available under Attachments on the right side