NYLT Summer 2021
Camp William B. Snyder
6100 Antioch Rd, Haymarket, VA
20 - 25 June
Course Director: Mr. Cullen Bengtson
25 - 30 July
Course Director: Multiple Course Directors
Early Bird cost for the Course will be $300 until 3 May 2021 then the cost is $350.
NYLT Eligibility Requirements
- Complete their home Unit’s Introduction to Leadership Skills course*
- Receive approval from Scoutmaster or Unit leader
- Be at least 13 years of age by course start date.
- Earn First Class rank, if registered in a Troop
- Have current BSA Health Form (Parts A, B, and C)
- Be comfortable camping and cooking outdoors
- Commit to attending the entire six-day course
* Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops (ILST), Crews (ILSC), and Ships (ILSS) should be offered through a Scout’s home unit. Ask your Unit Leader how you can participate in this course.
- Cancel within 3 days of making a registration and the entire amount is returned.
- After 3 days of making the registration but not within 14 of the event the customer is charged 15% of the registration cost being cancelled.
- Once within 14 days of the event the customer is charged 100% of the registration cost being cancelled.
Fees cannot be credited toward another event. This policy is true for any event with fees over $25.00 per participant/registrant unless stated otherwise.
For General Questions email Contact@myNYLT.org