2019 Amangamek-Wipit Lodge Annual Banquet
Amangamek-Wipit Lodge Annual Banquet
January 5, 2019, at the University of Maryland
The Lodge Banquet is held each year to recognize the new 2018 Vigil Honor members, Arrowmen who have gone above and beyond in service, and to recognize the accomplishments of the chapters. The Banquet is open to all Arrowmen and their guests. Family and extended family members are welcome and encouraged to attend. Dress is formal or Class A uniform for Arrowmen.
- Riggs Alumni Center, 7801 Alumni Drive, College Park, MD 20742.
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am - Check-in
- 10:00 am - 1:00 pm - Program
- All registrations must be completed online.
- Gather this information before starting your registration - OA ID # and BSA ID #. Both IDs are on the mailing label for the Shark's Tooth or contact your Chapter Chief or Adviser to obtain the numbers.
- There is no charge for Vigil Honorees as you paid for the Banquet when you registered for your Vigil. If you purchase the Passport for 2019, you may register another person (a family member or a Scout or Scouter) for the banquet using your Passport.
- The annual Passport pays for your 2019 dues, the annual banquet, the spring and fall fellowships, and costs $100. Due to the cancellation of the fall fellowship, the cost for 2018 Passport holders is $75.
- Passport holders will need to indicate their attendance at the event by completing the online registration process and selecting the no-charge Passport holder registration option.
- $35 until November 21
- $40 until December 16
- $50 until December 28