Please join us at National Capital Area Council's Annual Business Meeting.
Click here for the Documents (Agenda, Financials, and Materials, etc.)
**you do NOT need to download anything to view these materials**
Highlights of the meeting include:
- Election of the Council's 2017 Members-at-Large, Executive Board, Executive Committee Officers; Advisory, Honorary, Presidents' Council, and Local Council Representatives to the National BSA.
- Review of 2016 program outcomes and annual report;
- Adoption of new bylaw revisions from National BSA;
- Installation of new board members and recognition of outgoing officers.
Voting members of the Council are strongly encouraged to attend; a quorum is required to approve the annual business items. Voting members include Chartered Organization Representatives, Executive Board Members, Executive Committee Officers, District Chairs, and Council Members-at-Large.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: January 27, 2017 at 5:00 PM (close of business)
Please REGISTER NOW.
- 6:00-6:30pm - Gathering & Social Time
- 6:30-7:30pm - Meeting
Directions to KPMG:
- From Farragut North Metro Station:
Head southeast on Connecticut Ave NW toward L St NW
Turn right onto L St NW
Turn left onto 18th St NW
Destination will be on the right.
- From Farragut West Metro Station:
Head north on 18th St NW toward K St NW
Cross on K Street
Destination will be on the left.
Executive Assistant to the CEO/Scout Executive & COO/Deputy Scout Executive
Marriott Scout Service Center
9190 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, Maryland 20814
Annual Business MeetingKPMG
Thursday 02-02-2017 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM Past