National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC)
The National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC) is the flagship national Order of the Arrow event. It is held every two years at a major university campus and is attended by as many as 8,000 Arrowmen from all 50 states. It is second only to the BSA National Jamboree in size and scope. Our largest conference was in 2015, attended by more than 15,000 Arrowmen to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Order of the Arrow.
Participants will return home with:
- A deeper understanding of the Scout Oath, Scout Law, Order of the Arrow Obligation, and what it means to "live" these words in one's daily life.
- A renewed spirit, pride, and enthusiasm for Scouting and the Order of the Arrow.
- Ideas that can be used to better serve Scouting at the unit, district, and council levels.
- New programs, knowledge, and skills to improve chapter and lodge operations.
- Enhanced leadership skills and a better understanding of how to carry out the work of the lodge.
- New friendships with fellow Arrowmen from throughout the nation
- Memories to last a lifetime.
Dates, Contingent Travel, and Location
2024 NOAC Info: Contingent information will be announced later in 2023 after details are recieved from the National Order of the Arrow.
- Week of NOAC: University of Colorado Boulder July 29 - August 3, 2024
Availability and Cost
- Youth Registration: Youth applications will be accepted first-come, first-served through online registration only. $250 refundable deposit is due at time of registration. Final fee will be announced later in 2023 but is projected to be in the range of $1,500. Refundable deposit will convert to a non-refundable deposit 30 days after the final fee is announced.
- Adults Registration: Adult applications will be accepted first-come, first-served through online registration only. Additionally, Adults who recruit youth to attend will be given preference over other adults. $250 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration. Final fee will be announced later in 2023 but is projected to be in the range of $1,500. Refundable deposit will convert to a non-refundable deposit 30 days after the final fee is announced.
- The fee includes: round-trip airfare, ground transportation, lodging, meals, entrance and conference fees
- Additional Information: The first round of online registrants will be sent to National in October 2023. Ongoing registrations will be sent to National between the beginning of October through the end of December 2023. In January 2024, National will re-allocate any open slots for us to use for extra youth or adults who have signed up. It is encouraged that a 3:1 youth to adult ratio be met.
Monday 07-29-2024 12:00 AM ET to
Saturday 08-03-2024 11:59 PM ET