Order of the Arrow
Brunswick Stew Fundraiser
Delivery Date: Sunday, November 13
Place orders by Tuesday, November 8 at 11:59 pm.
The annual Order of the Arrow fall Brunswick stew fundraiser is scheduled for the weekend of November 11-13. Scouts use these funds for facility improvements at summer camp, provide campership for Scouts to attend local and national events, and keep annual dues low.
Scouts and Scouters will cook 1600 quarts of stew over open campfires on Friday, November 11.
Stew will available for pick up at Cherokee Scout Reservation, Yanceyville, NC on Saturday, November 12.
Stew will be available for pick up in our 8-county service area on Sunday, November 13. When you check out, select the pickup site closest to you. Stew will be available from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm at these locations.
- Boy Scout Service Center, 1405 Westover Terrace, Greensboro
- Cherokee Scout Reservation, 3296 Boy Scout Camp Road, Yanceyville
- First Baptist Church, 412 North Main Street, Mocksville
- First Presbyterian Church, 420 West Walker Avenue, Asheboro
- Jamestown Presbyterian Church, 1804 Guilford College Rd, Jamestown
- Person County Masonic Lodge, 219 Leasburg Street, Roxboro
- Rockingham County Courthouse, 170 NC-65, Reidsville
- Shiloh Presbyterian Church, 2638 Grand Oaks Blvd #8143, Burlington
- Shiloh United Methodist Church, 943 NC-150, Lexington
Direct questions to Rich Stewart at email@example.com or Rusty Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cherokee Scout Reservation
Sunday 11-13-2022 1:30 PM ET to 2:30 PM ET Past