OA Spring Fellowship 2022
2022 OA Spring Fellowship
March 11-13, 2022
Cherokee Scout Reservation
- The cost is $25 per person which includes Saturday breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday breakfast, patch, program materials, and COVID-19 mitigation supplies.
- UNDER CONSTRUCTION
BROTHERHOOD CONVERSION OPPORTUNITY
There will also be an opportunity for Arrowmen who have been Ordeal members for at least 6 months to transition to Brotherhood.
- Brotherhood questioning will occur prior to the fellowship via Zoom
- The Brotherhood hike and ceremony will happen on Saturday
- This resource page on the lodge website will help you prepare for the Brotherhood transition.
- Scouts will need to bring Parts A and B of the BSA Annual Health & Medical Record.
COVID-19 MITIGATION STRATEGIES
- Scouts will need to complete the COVID-19 Screening form along with a 14-day temperature log.
- Scouts will undergo a COVID-19 screening in the main parking lot before entering camp.
- Scouts are required to wear a face-covering when they cannot socially distance.
- All of the programs will take place outside or under open-air shelters.
- As such, Scouts should dress for the weather.
Registration closes on Tuesday, March 8 at 11:59 pm.
NOTE for adult Arrowmen: BSA Chain Saw Safety Course
- The BSA requires all adults who use a chain saw on Boy Scout property or at a Scouting event to complete the BSA Chain Saw Safety Course.
- Since many adult Arrowmen support camp on workdays with a chain saw, we will offer this course during Spring Fellowship.
- The course starts at 9:00 am and will end at 3:00 pm.
- Our camp rangers, Dave Douglas and Steve Allred, will teach the course.
- The course is hands-on.
- If you are interested in taking the course, please indicate so on the registration form.
For information contact Program Adviser Shelli Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org.