National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC) 2022
Approximately every two years, the Order of the Arrow holds a national conference (NOAC) on the campus of a major university. NOAC is a flagship national event, held over six days with 6,000 – 8,000 Arrowmen participating from throughout the BSA. The conference program includes innovative leadership development, programs, fellowship periods, and inspirational shows.
NOAC registration fees include five-night residence hall housing, three meals per day, and credentials for access to conference training, program, and shows.
Date: July 25-July 30, 2022
Location: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Who is eligible to attend? Any registered member of the Boy Scouts of America and the Order of the Arrow as of the conference date can attend.
- Event Fee: $845 (if paid in full by 11:59 pm April 1, 2022)
Early Bird Discount: $50 (total payment is $795 if paid in full by 12/1/2021)
Late Fee: $50 (total payment is $895 if paid in full after 11:59 pm on April 1, 2022)
- All payments must be submitted by June 30, 2021.
Event Fees Include:
- NOAC Registration Fees
- Bus Transportation
- Breakfast in route to the event
- Lunch in route home
- NOAC lodge flaps
- Polo Shirt
- Early Bird Rate
- $100 Deposit
- $225 Payment 1 (due date October 1, 2021)
- $225 Payment 2 (due date November 1, 2021)
- $245 Final Payment (due date December 1, 2021)
- $795 Total
- Regular Fee
- $100 Deposit (due date December 1, 2021)
- $250 Payment 1 (due date February 1, 2022)
- $250 Payment 2 (due date March 1, 2022)
- $245 Final Payment (due date April 1, 2022)
- $845 Total
- $50 late fee if paid after April 1, 2022
What is needed:
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record (AHMR) forms A&B
- BSA Youth Protection certification for adults 18 years old and older
Nic “Texas” Fillippa
Youth NOAC Contingent Leader