Cub Scout Overnight Camp 2022
Cub Scout Overnight Summer Camp
Session 1: July 31 - Aug 3
Session 2: Aug 3 - Aug 6
Cherokee Scout Reservation
3296 Boy Scout Camp Road, Yanceyville, NC
Cub Scout Overnight Summer Camp is a short-term camping experience designed to introduce Cub Scouts, their leaders, and their parents to a theme-based, summertime camping experience. It's a memorable 4 days and 3 nights of thrilling and adventurous activities that keep campers excited for months after the closing campfire.
Cub Scout Overnight Camp is a pack activity. It is open to Tigers, Wolves, Bears, Webelos, and Arrow of Light Scouts.
Session 1: July 31 - Aug 3
Session 2: August 3 - 6
Cub Scout Overnight Summer Camp is held at Cherokee Scout Reservation in Yanceyville NC.
Cub Scout Camper to Adult Leader Ratio
Packs must provide adequate leadership for their Scouts, but every Scout does not need a parent to attend.
1 Tiger Cub : 1 Tiger Adult Partner
2 Wolf or Bear Cubs : 1 Adult Leader
4 Webelos or Arrow of Light Scouts : 1 Adult Leader
At Cub Scout Overnight Summer Camp, Scouts will participate in a variety of activities, including shooting sports, swimming, fishing, Scout skills, and much more. Many of these activities will help Scouts earn various Cub Scout Adventures (belt loops or activity pins). Nights will feature campfires, fun and games, and the tranquility of Cherokee.
For leaders, it's a great place to spend quality time with your Scouts without the distractions of everyday life and just get away for a couple of days. Cub Scout Overnight Summer Camp is pure fun from the time you get up in the morning until the time you crawl into your sleeping bag weary from the day's exciting adventure.
Detailed program offerings can be found on the camp website.
2022 Leader Guide.
Campsite Reservation & Deposit:
- Each pack must submit a $100 deposit with its campsite reservation.
- The $100 deposit will be applied towards the total bill for the pack.
- The $100 deposit is non-refundable should the pack choose not to attend Cub Overnight Camp.
- Black Pug is open now for packs to make their campsite requests and submit camper estimates.
- The camp director will assign campsites.
- Black Pug will open for packs to confirm estimates and add individual camper data on January 1, 2022, at 12:00 am.
- $210 per Scout
$100 per adult leader/parent partner
Camp Fee Payment Structure
- Early Bird Rate - Pay in full by 11:59 pm on Thursday, March 24, and receive a $10 discount. The early bird rate is $200.
- Regular Rate: Pay in full by 11:59 pm on Thursday, May 26. The cost is is $210.
- Payment 1: $105 due by 11:59 pm on Thursday, April 21.
- Payment 2: $105 due by 11:59 pm on Thursday, May 26.
- Late Rate: Reservations paid in full after 12:00 am on Friday, May 27 will receive a $10 late fee. The late rate is $220.
- Adult payments are not due until 11:59 pm on Thursday, May 26.
- Registration will close at 11:59 pm on Sunday, July 17, 2022.
Cub Scout Overnight Camp is a pack activity. However, if your pack is not attending, your family can sign up through our provisional pack program.
A Day Camper option is also available.
Provisional Scouts and Day Campers must have a ratio of 1 Scout: 1 Adult Partner.
- Scout - $235
- Adult Partner - $100
Day Camper Fee
- Scout - $85
- Adult Partner - $25
Direct questions to Camp Director Bud Harrelson @ firstname.lastname@example.org.