2022 Pre-Camp Physical Clinic
Old North State Council
Camp Physicals Clinics
Saturday, March 26, 2022
Registration Deadline March 24, 2022
9:00 am—12 noon
Merritt Medical Plaza
1511 Westover Terrace
Greensboro, NC 27408
Or at Cherokee Scout Reservation!
Saturday, June 11, 2022
Registration Deadline June 9, 2022
Cherokee Scout Reservation-If choosing this option, you may also complete your annual swim test on this same day. To register for your swim test, see the Cherokee Scout Reservation website for more information on registrations. There is no fee for swim tests.
Appointments are available in 10-minute increments.
Direct questions to Nita Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merritt Medical Plaza is just up Westover Terrace, on the left, about 1/2 block past Hardee’s, from the Scout Office.
PLEASE DO NOT contact Merritt Medical Plaza with questions concerning registrations, appointments, or any other information pertaining to the clinic.
· Physicals are available for anyone planning to attend resident camp for the upcoming summer season or for high adventure trips, such as Philmont, Northern Tier, or others.
· Current Annual BSA Health and Medical Records ONLY, unless your BSA high adventure activity has a special BSA Health and Medical Record. The most current printing of the BSA Annual Health and Medical Record is the 2019 Printing.
· Appointments are pre-paid, first come-first served, by appointment only.
· Bring any medications you are currently taking with you—prescription medications, over the counter medications, herbal medications, or supplements—whether oral medications, sprays, lotions, or injectables, etc.
· Youth should be accompanied by an adult knowledgeable of the Scout’s medical history, in case of questions by the medical providers.
· For their own safety and well-being, youth with significant or complicated medical conditions should see their own healthcare provider. Contact Nita Grubbs at the Scout office if questions as to whether or not you should utilize our clinic.
· Physicals are available for adults attending camp, but NOT for adults with chronic health conditions which may include, but are not limited to: high blood pressure, any form of heart disease or renal (kidney) disease, diabetes, or any medical condition for which you must periodically have lab work or other medical testing. Contact Nita Grubbs at the Scout office if questions as to whether or not you should utilize our clinic.
· This is a well patient check-up in preparation for summer camps. Please do not bring sick children or come sick to the clinic.