2021 Pre-Camp Physical Clinic April
Camp Physicals Clinic
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021
Registration closes at 11:59 pm on Thursday, April 22, 2021.
Location: Merrit Medical Plaza, 1511 Westover Terrace, Greensboro, NC.
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Appointments are available in 10-minute increments.
Direct questions to Nita Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT contact Merritt Medical Plaza with questions concerning registrations, appointments, or any other information pertaining to the clinic.
- Physicals are available to anyone planning to attend Cub Scout Overnight Camp, Scouts BSA Summer Camp, or high adventure trips such as Philmont, Northern Tier, Sea Base, or the Summit.
- Physicals will be recorded only on a current BSA Annual Health & Medical Record. The most current version of the BSA Annual Health & Medical Record is the 2019 printing. If your BSA high adventure activity has a special BSA Health & Medical Record, we will make an exception, and record the physical data on this form.
- Appointments are pre-paid and first come-first served.
- We cannot accept insurance for this clinic.
- Scouts should be accompanied by an adult knowledgeable of the Scout's medical history in case of questions from the medical providers.
- For their own safety and well-being, Scouts with significant or complicated medical conditions should see their primary healthcare provider. Contact Nita Grubbs (email@example.com) with questions as to whether or not your Scout should participate in our clinic.
- Physicals are available for adults attending camp. Adults with chronic health conditions. which may include, but are not limited to: high blood pressure, any form of heart disease or renal (kidney) disease, diabetes, or any medical condition for which you must periodically have lab work or other medical testing. Contact Nita Grubbs (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions as to whether or not your Scout should participate in our clinic.
- This is a well patient check-up in preparation for summer camps and adventures. Please do not bring sick children or come sick to the clinic.