2021 Alamance District Twilight Camp
ALAMANCE DISTRICT TWILIGHT CAMP
JUNE 15—17, 2021
BELLEMONT UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
Are you ready for some great summer fun? We are excited to announce our District Twilight Camp for Cub Scouts (Tigers—AOLs). We are going to have activities that range from BB & Archery, games, and weird science crafts and activities. This is a great time to earn the Cubscout shooting patch (which can only be earned at a District or Council event) and other belt loops based on your Rank.
Where: Bellemont United Methodist Church, 4039 Markwood Rd, Burlington NC 27215.
What you need to know:
• Check in will begin at 5:15pm. Camp starts at 5:45pm and concludes at 8:30pm.
• All Scouts must be picked up no later than 8:45pm
• Program activities will be based on Scout Rank as of Aug 2021.
• Unfortunately, Lion scouts or siblings are not eligible to attend
• All Tigers must have a parent present with them during camp
• All scouts will be allowed to participate in BB & Archery shooting sports. If parents do not want scouts to participate in shooting sports, a letter must be provided at check in on first night.
• All scouts must have a BSA Health Form completed Parts A & B. Forms can be found at https://www.scouting.org/health-and-safety/ahmr/.
Cost & Registration: $35 per scout
Registration dates: March 25—June 4, 2021.
• Registration is by individual family. You do not have to register as a Pack.