Western District Pinewood Derby 2023
Attention Western District Cubs!
We are excited to invite you to the Western District 2023 Pinewood Derby Championship!
All cars must pass the following inspection to qualify for the race:
- Width shall not exceed 2-3/4 inches.
- Length shall not exceed 7 inches.
- Weight shall not exceed 5 ounces.
- Axles, wheels, and body shall be from the materials provided in the kit. Additional wheels can be purchased separately.
- Wheel bearings, washers, and bushings are prohibited.
- No lubricating oil may be used. Axles may be lubricated with powdered graphite or silicone.
- The car shall not ride on any kind of spring.
- The car must be free-wheeling, with no starting devices.
- No loose materials of any kind are allowed in the car.
So build your car and get ready to race on April 15th at 8 Doyle Road in Bantam CT