Shooting Sports Day
It's the annual Shooting Sports Day! Our Shooting Sports Committee is hosting a day packed with shooting sports activities.
This year our Shooting Sports Weekend will be a Shooting Sports DAY: SATURDAY, AUGUST 28, 2021.
- Shooting Sports Day
- Activities: Archery, Hawks, .22LR Rifle, Muzzleloading Rifle, and Shotgun
- Saturday August 28, 2021, 7:00am-6:00pm
- Each unit will be assigned a check-in time of 7:00am OR 7:30am
- MANDATORY safety briefing starts at 8:30am, if you are not there on time you cannot shoot!
- $100/Scout (limited to 60)
- $40/Adults (can shoot some but priority goes to Scouts)
- Boulder Creek Scout Reservation
- Learn more about BCSR
- Scouts BSA – limited to 60 Scouts
- Each unit can only sign up 6 Scouts initially, open to all starting 8/20
- Participation at each station may depend on strength and are at the discretion of the instructors
- Sign-ups are by “contingent” only (as a troop/crew, NO individual sign-ups)
- Eye and ear protection will be provided and must be worn at all ranges
- Bring your own lunch and water
- Adults can shoot, time permitting, Scouts have priority
- All participants must bring 2 signed copies of the Shooting Sports Authorization Form
- All attendees will be asked to fill out a questionnaire and will be turned away if they have any symptoms
- Temperature will be checked at check-in
- Masks must be worn at all times other than when shooting or eating