Cub Parent Weekend
Based on a theme, a fun overnighter for the entire family where meals, activities and FUN are all included!
All meals are provided in our dining area. There are trained staff at each of our activity areas! All paved roads to get there, 45 minutes from much of the Bay Area, flush toilets throughout camp, most campsites near parking and activities, awesome creek and hiking trails.
2021 theme: TBD
- BB guns
- theme-related crafts
- award-winning campfire program (Sat night)
- treasure hunt (Sun morning)
- meals served from lunch Sat to lunch Sun
- All included in the signup fee, no extra costs!
What to Bring:
- sleeping bag
- warm jacket
- change of clothes
- personal gear
- swim suit
- insect repellent
- pillow & pad
- theme-related song or skit for campfire
What Not to Bring:
Regarding event, email Jean Sato
Regarding registration, forms and payment email Henry Reyes
Email confirmation, directions and a schedule of events will be sent a few days before camp.