Two Weekends of April 9-11 & 17-18, 2021 - FULL
- April 9th - Sign in at 8:30 AM, 5:15 PM depart
- April 10th & 11th - Sign in at 8:00 AM, 5:15 PM depart
- April 17th - Sign in at 8:00AM, 5:15 PM depart
- April 18th - Sign in at 8 AM, 12:00 PM depart
Week of June 7- June 12, 2021 - FULL
Sign in at 8:00 AM Monday, June 7
Pick-up at 4:00 PM Saturday, June 12
Week of June 13- June 19, 2021 - FULL
Sign in at 10:00 AM Sunday, June 13
Pick-up at 1:00 PM Saturday, June 19
Additional pre- and post- course meetings may be held separately for each course.
Cost: $365 includes camp fees, meals and course materials
Registration closes April 1 for April Course and June 1, 2021 for both June Courses
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Scouts BSA NYLT Conference presents what a leader must BE, what a leader must KNOW and what a leader must DO, by applying modern leadership and team development theories in a co-ed environment.
Participants camp, work, play and learn – living a month in the life of a model troop condensed into an intense week long or two weekend course. They experience the stages of team development, practice from a “toolbox” of leadership skills and learn that leadership requires vision, goals, and planning.
Participants learn how to be a leading influence in their own unit; discovering resources, methods, games and new skills to make unit meetings, treks and other activities more exciting and worthwhile. They also develop skills that help them emerge as leaders outside their units – at school and in the community.
Who may attend?
Qualified candidates will meet the following criteria…
- First Class Scouts who are at least 13 years of age or Venture Crew members.
- Currently serve in a youth leadership position, or possess the skills and ambition to undertake a role in leadership.
- Have completed Troop/Crew Leadership Training in their unit.
- Are comfortable with long-term camping.
- Are endorsed by their unit leaders as exhibiting maturity, a positive attitude, focus and aspirations to serve through leadership.
- Commitment to attend the full course, all sessions.
Note: To enable broad council participation and the best youth experience, the number of participants from each unit may be limited. Additional reservations and out-of-council registrations are subject to availability. GGAC participants have registration priority.
Friday 04-09-2021 9:00 AM PT to
Sunday 04-18-2021 3:45 PM PT Past
Summer Course Week 1
Monday 06-07-2021 8:00 AM PT to
Saturday 06-12-2021 4:00 PM PT Past
Summer Course Week 2
Rancho Los Mochos
Sunday 06-13-2021 10:00 AM PT to
Saturday 06-19-2021 1:00 PM PT Past