Cub Camping Connection 2021
JUMP right in to Cub Scout FUN at Cub Camping Connection!!! This event is meant for brand new Cub Scouts who have not been camping yet!
Join us at rustic Rancho Los Mochos Scout Camp in the scenic Livermore Hills for an exciting overnight of fun and adventure under the stars! Arrival time on Saturday is 8am - 9am for check-in and tent set-up. Announcements & Programs start at 10am sharp!
Program will end before 11am on Sunday morning; all campers are invited to attend the Cub Scout Pumpkin Patch event at Joan's Farm on Mines Road in Livermore on their way home!
Who can attend Camping Connection? BRAND NEW Lions, Tigers, Cub Scouts (Wolves & Bears), WeBeLos and their parents and siblings age 5 or older. Have a great family camping experience in a classic Scout Camp “ranch” environment in the Livermore hills!
What will you do at Camping Connection? Experience an introduction to some exciting Cub Scout activities to prepare you for all the FUN you will have in the months to come! The Camping Connection program includes: archery range and BBgun marksmanship, crafts, hiking & nature, songs & skits. Enjoy chef-prepared meals and a great outdoor campfire in the evening!
What is included this weekend? Lunch and dinner on Saturday, and a crackerbarrel snack that evening, plus Sunday breakfast; a woodsy place to set up your tent; a certificate for the NEW Cub Scout; all program supplies and activities, and lots and lots of FUN!
What is the cost? NEW Cub Scout and parent or adult partner are only $95 together; additional family members must be 5 yrs or older at $60 per person.
Click here for a suggested packing list.
Register by Wednesday, October 13th, 2021!!!
$95.00 per Brand New Cub Scout & Adult Partner
$60.00 per Additional Adult
$60.00 per Youth Family Members 5-18
1. Each family should have completed the BSA SAFE RESTART checklist (click here)
2. Each Camper (Youth and Adult) is required to complete the Personal Health Screening Survey (Click here)
3. Every Camper and Driver must have a temperature below 100.4 °F just prior to departure for camp.
4. All Campers and Drivers must have proof either of COVID Vaccination (copy ok) or a negative COVID test (over the counter is acceptable) taken within 72 hours of arrival at camp. All Campers and Drivers are highly encouraged to self-quarantine for the 72 hours prior to arrival at camp.
a. For the Two-Dose Vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna), the individual must have received both doses of the vaccine at least two weeks prior to arrival at camp.
b. For the One-Dose Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson), the individual must have received the vaccine at least two weeks prior to arrival at camp.
c. If the Pfizer vaccine becomes available for youth ages 12-15, proof of a valid vaccination will be accepted for those Scouts. (see 4a for details)
d. The CDC does not recommend getting tested again in the three months after a positive viral test if the person does not have symptoms of COVID-19. Campers and staff who have had a positive viral test in the 3 months prior to starting camp and have met the criteria to end isolation should have a letter from their healthcare provider documenting the positive test date and stating the individual is cleared to end isolation.
5. Should a Camper miss camp due to a COVID infection, a full refund will be given.
Procedures at Camp
1. Upon arrival at camp, the driver and all occupants must show proof of either a COVID Vaccination (copy ok) or a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of arrival at camp or a letter from their healthcare provider documenting the positive test date and stating the individual is cleared to end isolation before the vehicle may be unloaded.
2. While at camp each and every camper must wear a face covering over their mouth and nose and practice social distancing as dictated by the County Health Department where the camp is located.
Rancho Los Mochos
Saturday 10-23-2021 8:00 AM PT to
Sunday 10-24-2021 11:00 AM PT