2022 Pinnacle Wild West Day Camp
The Pinnacle District Wild West Day Camp will be held at Reservoir Park 9am-3pm!
The camp theme this year is Wild West and there will be tons of fun activities.
- Please complete the attached registration form for all youth and adults in your family who will be attending. Youth who are not registered Scouts may also attend camp (such as siblings). Lions are not allowed to attend.
- For each youth, the program cost is $45 and will include a camp t-shirt, water bottle, a drawstring bag, and a patch.
- For each staff member or walking leader, the fee is $10, which covers the cost of a camp t-shirt.
- Remember to include all health forms (Parts A & B) and insurance cards with your registration.
Families: submit a registration to your Pack Cubmaster or Camp Coordinator..
- Each parent is asked to consider volunteering to be a walking leader for at least one day.
- A walking leader is an adult who is assigned to a group of 8-10 youth, called a “den.” There will be at least 2 walking leaders with each den at all times. Walking leaders will walk with their assigned den from activity to activity, provide supervision, and assist with their den during the check-out period each day after camp.
- Walking leaders will need to register and pay a $10 fee for a camp t-shirt, which must be worn at all times while at camp. Health forms are required for walking leaders, and must be submitted with registration. Walking leaders must have current Youth Protection Training (YPT), and a YPT certificate must also be submitted with registration with Weather Hazzard
Monday 06-13-2022 9:00 AM CT to 3:00 PM CT Past
Day 2- Pinnacle Day Camp
Tuesday 06-14-2022 9:00 AM CT to 3:00 PM CT Past
Day 3- Pinnacle Day Camp
Wednesday 06-15-2022 9:00 AM CT to 3:00 PM CT Past