Advanced Leadership Training for:
Cub Scout, Scouts BSA, Venturing, Sea Scout, District, and Council Leaders
Wood Badge is an exciting, action-packed program designed to provide all adult members of the Boy Scouts of America with leadership skills and experience they can use in their units, districts, and council.
Participants learn to:
- View Scouting globally as a family of inter-related value-based programs that provide age-appropriate activities for youth.
- Recognize the contemporary leadership concepts utilized in Corporate America and leading government organizations that are relevant to our value-based movement.
- Apply the skills learned from participation as a member of a successful working team.
- Revitalize commitment by sharing in an overall inspirational experience that helps provide Scouting with the leadership it needs to accomplish its mission on an ongoing basis.
To attend the course, individuals must:
- Be registered members of the Boy Scouts of America and age 18 or older.
- Have completed the basic position-specific training courses for their Scouting role.
- Be capable of functioning safely in an outdoor environment. All participants are required to complete Parts A, B, and C of the Annual Health and Medical Record form.
This Course Requires Attendance for Two Weekends: September 9-11 (Friday- Sunday) & October 8-9 (Saturday-Sunday)
(Attendance at both weekends is required to satisfy completion of the course)
Early Bird Fee: $300.00 if registered by July 9, 2022
Fee: $350.00 if registered after July 9, 2022
Deposit: $50.00 to reserve a place on the course, with full payment due no later than August 26, 2022.
Course Director: Chandra Clark, LakeviewLNT@gmail.com