2021 Spring Cub Scout Day Camp
Spring Cub Scout Day Camp 2021
All the fun and adventure of camping without the overnighter! There will be Spring Training themed activities and programs for all Cubs, Lions through Webelos.
Cub Scout Fans unite as one as they spend 3 days of Spring Training! They will come together as a team while learning team building, physical fitness and so much more! Activities will include, but limited to, Nature, Scout Skills, Obstacle Course, Team Games, Crafts, and Shooting Sports! Don’t be surprised if special guests and special events become part of your Day Camp Experience!
- Play Ball!
- Shooting Sports
- Special guests and entertainment
- Themed activities (The Double Play!)
- So much more!
This year's Spring Day Camp will be featured over President's Day weekend, allowing parents to participate and enjoy a three day weekend with their Cubs!
Dates: April 10-11, 2021
Please arrive at 8:00am on Day One for registration/check in. The Day Camp activities begin at 9:00am and run until until 3:00pm.
Location: Heard Scout Pueblo Camp – 1901 E Dobbins Rd. Phoenix, AZ
Adult supervision is required - Cub Scout Packs require a 1:4 ratio for camp, with a 1:1 Scout to Parent ratio for Lions and Tigers. Den Leaders do not count as adults in this ratio.
- Sack Lunch
- Water Bottle
- Sun screen recommended
- Backpack recommended
- Camping chair recommended
- A cooler for each camp Den will be provided so that packed lunches will remain cool and creature free!
Health Forms - Boy Scouts of America Health forms parts A & B are required for each person in camp. You can find the health form at http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/HealthandSafety/ahmr.aspx. Part C is not required.
- $70 before March 31st - Includes a Day Camp hat, patch, and 2 days of activities.*
- $80 Regular Youth Registration afterMarch 31st - Includes a Day Camp hat, patch, and 2 days of activities.*
- $10 Adult registration fee if attending both days - includes camp patch.
- $5 Adult registration fee per day if attending 1 day.
* = After March 31, 2021, we cannot guarantee hats and patches for later registrants as these are custom items that must be manufactured based on participant figures. Please register early to secure your Day Camp swag!
All registrations include program supplies and the Environmental Maintenance Assessment of $3 per person per day which contributes to the property fund for ongoing support and improvements to the camp.
Please keep an eye out for further communication as time for camp draws nearer. Please share information with all Adults who will be attending camp. Further questions or concerns may be directed to:
- Camp Director -Lynda Hale at LyndaHale3@gmail.com
Covid-19 Notice - This camp will operate under the same methods that the Camp Geronimo 2020 summer program operated, including participant pre-screenings, daily temperate checks, a unit health officer, and additional precautions. For additional information, visit: www.campgeronimo.org/forms-resources/
***A minimum of 30 participants must be met by Monday, March 15th, 2021 for this program to commence. If we recognize low participant turnout and interest among our Scout membership a month ahead of the program, we will cancel the event and focus our limited volunteer manpower and financial resources on Cub Scout programs with higher interest from our membership. If the event canceled by Council due to low turnout, registrants will recieve 100% of ther registration fees. Please register if you intend to attend the event, as this aids us in determining staff needs, proram supplies, and more!